8 July 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (7): It's About Love by Steven Camden


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly feature/meme created and hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine. It features upcoming titles that I really look forward to.


It's About Love
Author: Steven Camden
Publisher: Harper Collins Children's Books
On-sale date: August 4, 2014

Edelweiss Summary:


He’s Luke. She’s Leia. Just like in Star Wars. Just like they’re made for each other. Same film studies course, different backgrounds, different ends of town.Only this isn’t a film. This is real life. This is where monsters from the past come back to take revenge. This is where you are sometimes the monster.But real life? Sometimes, only sometimes, it turns out just like in the movies…… maybe.


 Everyone, look at that cover. So cute and attractive.

So here's another thing about me: there are times when I relate my life to movies, books, or music. That's why I think that this book has greatness in it. It's like, the first time I've seen something like this. I also have a feeling that there are many quotes in this book. Look at the conversation thing in the cover! :D

Oh, and Star Wars, I can't really say that I'm a fan, but I enjoyed the movies! Lightsabers are awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you will!